aberdeen-music

This Friday, come one, come all! Dr Drakes, KARLOFF, Infection, Atomgevitter, Lowtech

Rob Karloff

Oh yes people, promises to be a mega gig! Young horror punks Infection get better and better each time, come get ya fixxx! Atomgevitter are a supergroup from the members of Fighting Cougars and Los Destructos... Officially approved by thurisaz as "better than Vomitus"!! Lowtech promise helpings of garage punk with a German twist.... And then there's us, who need no introduction ;)

Plus, we're off to Birmingham the day after to play a gig down there. Should be fun fun fun!

fuck yeah it going to rock

o and thanx rob glad to see were liked' date=' lot of negative feed back at the mo[/quote']

Hey, don't give a fuck dude - more of an incentive to put on a great show tomorrow and prove the doubters wrong?

I saw you last time and thought with a bit more polish you'd be on the way to something.

Hey' date=' don't give a fuck dude - more of an incentive to put on a great show tomorrow and prove the doubters wrong?

I saw you last time and thought with a bit more polish you'd be on the way to something.[/quote']

I fully agree with Marsh here, you have to start somewhere! The Aberdeen piss-crew are very good at being critics without being realistic at the same time. You're a bunch of young guys just learning the deal, no-one starts out amazing. You just need some more gigs and practise, some better amps would help a lot, and just the confidence really. You've all loosened up a lot since the first time I saw you, and you just need to develop that! Misfits and the Ramones are where it's at, and you just need to relax a little and have fun in the delivery. :)