aberdeen-music

Promoters in Glasgow...

RicoAUBL

i know they exist...

but they never reply to any of my e-mails...

sometimes i talk to them on the phone...

but they never get back to me about anything..

its very annoying

i thought it would be harder finding something in Edinburgh

but it was easy as pie

does anyone know any good, reliable promoters - or bands who organise gigs for other bands... or anything ? ?

:band:

teather.coming.end.of.to

your right. ive had the exact same problem. avoid trainwreck promotions. they accept your cds and say how much they liked it and how theylll book a gig for you. but their dirty rotten liars who ignored me afterwards. Check out knucklehead promotions ...ive found the guy who does that to be pretty good but thats DIY punk stuff he does

I've heard similar stuff about the Glasgow Promoters according to my mate Dave, one of the members of Gorerotted has been trying to book shows in Glasgow such as the current Pungent Stench/Screamin' Daemon one, not to mention Gorerotted themselves but doesn't get any response from the Glasgow promoters.

Maybe Ross at Moshulu might be intrested in getting some of those shows. :up:

Glasgow blows. I have a bad time every time I go there' date=' and don't start having a good time til I get back to Edinburgh.

I'm serious, every time I go there it just pans out bad and I wanna go home, whether it be going to see a gig, playing a gig (always balls), or visiting mates.

Boycott Glasgow![/quote']

hooorar!

:swearing:

maybe you're right...