aberdeen-music

Dead Fly Buchowski

Rob

I engineered a gig for them. They are sub par trying to play bluesy rock. Reef piss all over them, and they're shite.

Another symptom of decay in the central belt music scene and with music in general. They'll all be back working in supermarkets within a year.

They also told me they toured for ages and the record company gave them 1.25 a day to live off.

Hey mummy, I'm a rock star

Yeah we supported them in drakes in october. I thought they were fairly tight and solid but they didn't really have the tunes. they were all really nice guys but the front man was ugly as sin and trying to get on like he was a mix of liam gallagher and boby gillespie - he was fairly arrogant, one of these frontmen who tries to be a rock n' roll star before he's actually made it. they were signed to beggar's, and they also had a fuckin decent live review in the NME recently as well - they played the Barfly in Glasgow supporting Soulwax on MTV2's 'Gonzo On Tour'.

but i wasn't overly impressed.

Mike