aberdeen-music

who wrote the bible

I can understand Skull on this one.

It WAS a very offensive thing to put on xmas day' date=' surely that much is obvious. I'm not a christian but I can see how placing a program that discredits the christian beliefs on one of their most sacred days was rather insulting, as intereting as the program was.[/quote']

it was that sort of daringness that made it so watchable.

plus

if anyone actually watched it it didnt put down the bible or say it was a load of crap, it explained how it came to be in one big book. and at the end the guy, a Christian himself i believe, told us how we could all still take a positive meaning from the bible despite the haphazard way it was compiled

aye, so offensive to the people who believe everything they are told, without questioning it...

my point was, someone said they didn't watch it, as they thought it was offensive, I said "you should watch it, before making such judgements" (in so many sarcastic words).

"deal with it"...ho ho....yeah, like Skull is....ho ho.

hey, those sandpaper gloves are the berries, I got them with the vinegar jock sock , for extra kinkyness.