aberdeen-music

my new band

Hardcore Mel

how are they at playing charity gigs for free btw ;)

Stuart

It kind of depends where and when, as you can imagine its a fairly complex (and expensive) logistical operation putting Pallas show's together, With Alan the singer working for the Beeb in London and the need to rehears before a show it makes it quite awkward.

Their complicated stage requirements make them a difficult band to accommodate on a multi band show also.

It kind of depends where and when' date=' as you can imagine its a fairly complex (and expensive) logistical operation putting Pallas show's together, With Alan the singer working for the Beeb in London and the need to rehears before a show it makes it quite awkward.

Their complicated stage requirements make them a difficult band to accommodate on a multi band show also.[/quote']

Pah, Marillion would do it ;)

Cheers

Stuart

They would probably be the charity......

Even Pallas dont expect their fans to pay for the recording of their albums in advance... :rolleyes:

Well it works for them i guess, if it's any help i refused to preorder the last time and thought they were taking the piss a bit, especially knowing how much they make. Then again that'll be why Rothery drives a porsche and the Pallas guys still have a day job ;)

Cheers

Stuart

Well it works for them i guess' date=' if it's any help i refused to preorder the last time and thought they were taking the piss a bit, especially knowing how much they make. Then again that'll be why Rothery drives a porsche and the Pallas guys still have a day job ;)

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Somewhat larger fan base may have a lot to do with it.....

And Pallas's bass player has a new range rover and an audi S4....rich bastard!!

Guest Mr Blastcap

i read this

and thought " wanky sceneseters fill drakes with deaf music enthusiasts" then i thought better of it. then i reversed my opinion, it will be pish.

hahahahahahahahaha.

This smacks of ripping off the mighty Schlanegar who did rap versions of Scorpions songs. I bet Cluskey is behind this.....

Nothing at all to do with me' date=' my friend. Credit where credit's due.

But I'd keep an eye open for the imminent return of the mighty Woowar. Album working title: The Best of Maroon 5.

And I suggest this as an aberdeen-music night out. It would be brilliant.