aberdeen-music

Christmas & New Year

Flash@TMB

This year we've decided not to charge any admission to our Christmas Eve and Hogmanay parties. This is due to the fact that we have doormen now to keep out the scum (a feat that used to be peformed by a 2 charge - ever notice that all scum are grippy?).

On Christmas Eve we have a Wreckin Ball with Johnny Lucifer, and on Hogmanay we have a Wreckin Ball with (hopefully) Psydoll... or failing that errr me...

Prior to that we have bands playing on Thursday 23rd and Tursday 30th December. Yes Thursday, so on those nights the bar will close at midnight. Check the calendar for details.

Tonight (Tuesday) I suspect we're in for a bit of a nightmare just prior to Jesus' birthday.

A week later and I'll probably have to FORCE myself to drink IV shots of rocket fuel like a real STAR.

The bar is shut 25th, 26th, 1st and 2nd. We are open 27th, 28th, 29th, and 30th from 5pm onwards. Hogmanay we're open all day as usual.

Guest tv tanned
Any requests or Friday anyone?

I won't be there, so have no way of verifying it, but I think it would be great if you could play the full length version of The End as covered by the West Sussex Kazoo Quartet.

Brings a tear to my eye everytime.