aberdeen-music

Packet fresh.......

sludge

my flatmate seems to think its good to wear packet fresh shirts to work with all the lines they still have and folds. he tells me theres no need to iron because thats the way the lines are meant to be. i think this is poppycock. it looks stupid. he then tells me all the cool kids are wearing packet fresh shirts. low and behold - went to work - a few "cool" kids were wearing packet fresh shirts. is this the way its meant to be? do the producers packet them in a certain way so that you can put them on straight away? so weve decided to wear packet fresh shirts to work on monday. does it need ironed????? nobody knows.

fuck my lifes turned boring

panda

x

(not birdman)

This is how shirts were pressed in the armed forces until very recently. It's called box pressing because if done properly a pressed box is made of the pleats. It's very smart when done by someone who knows the technique but wearing a shirt straight out of the packet is, in fact, a minger's habit.

This is how shirts were pressed in the armed forces until very recently. It's called box pressing because if done properly a pressed box is made of the pleats. It's very smart when done by someone who knows the technique but wearing a shirt straight out of the packet is' date=' in fact, a minger's habit.[/quote']

hmm........but i want to try out packet freshness at least once in my life. michael palin said "you havent lived untill youve experienced.....packet fresh".

This is how shirts were pressed in the armed forces until very recently. It's called box pressing because if done properly a pressed box is made of the pleats. It's very smart when done by someone who knows the technique but wearing a shirt straight out of the packet is' date=' in fact, a minger's habit.[/quote']

I left the army in 1997 and we only ever allowed to have creases in the sleeves. Box Collars (When you iron the collar with a straight back and creases in it where it comes around the front were a no-no.) Women were allowed an extra crease along the back where the bra strap goes to stop it showing through. The only exception to this rule was when you were in the local jail (the Guardhouse) and you had to iron your clothes so that they would fit onto a square board.

Sue.