Radio Lucifer/Broken Sunshine/The Void @ The Moorings 30th December

Afro Droid

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaah!! i still want to know

EVERYONE always talks about him. I feel left in the dark

His name is theo, he is a prick, his head to body ratio isnt exactly equal due to his ego problem, and he is a stick wanker when i comes to drums.

now please, shut up about him

though isnt the dedicating a song to Dimebag wore a bit thin now...i know it was bad but theres a lot worse things in the world. The Void are always an enjoyable experience

Proof positive that no matter what you do, someone, somewhere will have something to complain about!

I did actually say that there are more important things happening in the world before the dedication, and we also dedicated songs to John Peel and Johnny Ramone; musicians/whatever that we really like that died in the past year.

Proof positive that no matter what you do' date=' someone, somewhere will have something to complain about!

I did actually say that there are more important things happening in the world before the dedication, and we also dedicated songs to John Peel and Johnny Ramone; musicians/whatever that we really like that died in the past year.[/quote']

hey, i still thought you were pretty cool...Johnny Ramone was a dick tho.