aberdeen-music

Whats everyone doing for Xmas

Hog

Xmas Eve - Drakes: watching my boyfriend's band. Then I'm getting a lift home from Hugh in the copyright "Brute mobile" along with all Ellon Brutes - Sam is left out - at which I shall arrive in beautiful Ellonshire at my parents home. I will then play with my corgi's, hand all my gifts to my family... we'll gather round the grande fire and open them - approx time 15 minutes in total.

THEN

I'll go to bed in my new PJ's like a kid and wake up on Christmas day, help out with the remaining prep of the meal and have Xmas lunch with family and family friend. My best friend will prop come round and I'll phone my Bf to wish him a merry xmas.

I'll go to bed pissed as all hell (I happen to know one of my gifts is a litre of baileys) and full with high quality rich food.

Boxing day I will be a lazy shit then journey home to my flat.

:)

I love Christmas.

I will be working Christmas Eve til either 4am or 5am depending on whether we have a late license, then probably sit around work for a while, drive people home then I should get to bed at my folks house around 6:30am on Xmas morning and will probably be up again within 2 hours to open my stocking...

Then open my other presents, go surfing, have a nice Xmas lunch (my family eat goose not turkey) then fall asleep. Maybe I'll get up again later and go play at my flat. Then I will be working on Boxing Day then leaving for Hertford on the 27th...it's all good...

Guest neil ex
i love this time of year' date=' think i might go out for a walk on christmas day, stop by the church and say happy birthday jesus.[/quote']

mail2yw.png

'You're bicycle is in the mail, Daniel'

I'll get up late cos I've got work on xmas eve and I think I'm going out, I don't know yet. I'll spend most of the day either eating or playing my new bass. I've not played for a good two years now so I'm really excited. That's it really. It's going to be lonely again.