aberdeen-music

44s news...

iain44s

oh man!!! you lot are in for such a treat on monday....the 44s were sounding SHIT HOT! last night. new guitarist is awesome, i love this band so much!!! you kids are gonna go crazy at the capdown gig

also, everybody, check out bad dancer...they too were utterly awesome last night, the singer's voice is just amazing, so so powerful!! venue owners/gig booking type people...go...listen.. www.baddancer.co.uk...theyve never played aberdeen but would be well up for it, and theyre fucking ace in my opinion!! and no im not in the slightest bit biased by the fact that the guitarist is easily the best looking guy on the planet :O

The 44s were indeed fantastic last night. In T-in-the-park stylee the bouncer stopped letting folk into the room with the bands because it was too packed. Bad Dancer were wicked. Suzi looks so small, and then this huge voice comes out of her, and you're like 'wow'.

I can't wait until Monday in Aberdeen. Pretty interested to hear what capdown have been doing in the wilderness years.