aberdeen-music

Fender amp + Marshall 4x12

GraemeC

No you wont.....

No you wont.....

As a matter of interest I just checked ebay and not one of the people selling a marshall 4x12 were offering to send it....they were ALL collect only...I would suggest that that is more than inconvenient.

There are two available in Scotland' date=' Glasgow and Falkirk I believe, so going and getting them (even if they went for ?100 which isnt likely) would cost you a days trip and ?20+ in petrol.

I'll give you a tenner off for your cheek.[/quote']

Righto, if you read it properly, I said that buying from you would be less inconvenient than buying off e-bay, not the other way round.

And, yes, you can get them for around that price, just because a couple didn't go for that doesn't mean they all do. I'm sure ebayers will know that at certain times in the day that the auction ends and times in the year has a lot to do with how cheap you get stuff. Postage, however, would bring up the price, but still not that high.

Also, 95% of sellers of amps post, you got the minority on your search.

Anyway, obviously you're not selling, just making a point.

Righto' date=' if you read it properly, I said that buying from you would be less inconvenient than buying off e-bay, not the other way round.[/quote']

I think it's you who needs to read my post again....thats exactly the point I was making.

And, yes, you can get them for around that price, just because a couple didn't go for that doesn't mean they all do. I'm sure ebayers will know that at certain times in the day that the auction ends and times in the year has a lot to do with how cheap you get stuff.

Can you translate that into english please?

Anyway, obviously you're not selling,

No, i'm just not giving the stuff away to chancers!! BIG difference.

• 2 weeks later...
Why not get a marshall half stack for the same price folks on merchant city music' date=' thats what im getting...beats Graemes antique anyday! :up:

hee...hee...hee.....[/quote']

What complete and utter pish......

Cheapest equivelent amp head.....499

" " 4x12 .....339

Delivery .....20

= 858

Jeez....where did you learn to count?

Oh and a flight case would be another 150+ on top of that.....so thats a grands worth of gear for 400....beat that ya muppet.

Guest lime ruined my life

i got my guitar cab for 200 quid all in from ebay, and was sent from down south.

greame, although a lot of ebay sellers say collection only, if you email them they are more than happy to send it by courier if you pay for it. although 400 quid for that half stack is an incredible buy. you should ebay it greame, youd get at least 400.