aberdeen-music

Underoath Tour Dates Confirmed

Stephen

According to the Silverstein website, these are the dates of the Underoath, Hurt Process, Silverstein and Roses are Red tour:

January 19 Cardiff @ Barfly

January 20 Exeter @ Cavern

January 21 Bristol @ Fleece

January 22 Kingston @ Peel

January 23 Oxford @ Zodiac

January 24 Manchester @ Roadhouse

January 25 Hull @ Adelphi

January 26 Aberdeen @ Kef

January 27 Glasgow @ Barfly

January 28 Sheffield @ Corporation

January 29 Nottingham @ Rock

January 30 Coventry @ Jailhouse

January 31 Birmingham @ Academy 2

February 1 Derby @ Victoria Inn

February 2 London @ Garage

Guest Nikola Tesla

Yea the album's ok.. i recomended it to a few people who like that kinda thing. I was just wondering as ive heard things about them being a very prechy band... which to me would ruin a live show.

Guest Nikola Tesla
how do you mean by preachy...ive not really heard much of their stuff but will find some as they are playing with Silverstein.

As in giving you a religious sermon as well as a gig....

Just as a small note though underoath quite a bit better than silverstien who happen to be god awful (forgive the terrible pun)

Guest Nikola Tesla

Whatever you say man, i really wouldent want to get into a purist argument about them.

As another small note as well : Underoath from what ive heard are a good live band and people should go see them if they're into that kind of music.

My original post was a mere inquisition.

Guest pop-notmyface

the hurt process are a bit of a drag. their single "show me your cards" is like a really bad pop-song. the "large" singer sounds really poppy, in a westlife-kinda-bad-way...

Yea the album's ok.. i recomended it to a few people who like that kinda thing. I was just wondering as ive heard things about them being a very prechy band... which to me would ruin a live show.

Ruin it? Isn't it all about the music? Antimaniax did a lot of talking about politics, war, the slave trade, globalisation, etc. which I didn't care for too much at the time. It certainly didn't take away anything from the performance. Just don't take it in.

Holy crap' date=' i cant wait till January! Why won't the hurt process enjoy coming back to aberdeen? I missed them in September, was it a bad gig or something?[/quote']

yeah. hardly anyone turned up, and those who did didn't really seem to be enjoying it. even though reports say they did...they didn't show it.

reminded me of ye olde norma jean/beecher gig.