aberdeen-music

nightwish. glasgow.

Cloud

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't wait for this gig. Saw them in London last time they were in the UK. Awesome gig. Hopefully off to Wacken as well to see them a 3rd time. It will rock. :band:

Also will be good to hear Tristiana supporting. Could be interesting. Shame the americans all get Sonata Arctica as support :swearing: That would just be too good. Just need to see Children Of Bodom again and i will have had another good year for seeing bands i like.

• 1 month later...
Guest Scorge Spike

Not long back from said show. Probably the best I've seen them play, too - The Kinslayer, Bless The Child and Ghost Love Score were all f'kin immense. Only downer was the choice of cover (High Hopes by Pink Floyd, eh?), other than that, mint!

Only caught half a Tristiana song, sounded like a heap of balls........

Full Nightwish set IIRC....

Dark Chest of Wonders

Planet Hell

Come Cover Me

The Kinslayer

The Siren

The Phantom of the Opera

High Hopes

Bless the Child

Wishmaster

Kuolema

Slaying the Dreamer

Nemo

--

Sleeping Sun

Ghost Love Score

Wish I Had An Angel

Word.

Fantastic gig, great venue - could see and hear the band clearly. The overall show was superb with some excellent lighting.

The performance was outstanding, love the vocals, keyboards and audio balance. Everything was spot on and the atmosphere was immense.

I wish I had bought an upstairs booth ticket now... next time perhaps.

The support sounded rough... it was funny, the girl next to me thought they were nightwish and were cheering them on HARD. :D

Word.

Fantastic gig' date=' great venue - could see and hear the band clearly. The overall show was superb with some excellent lighting.

The performance was outstanding, love the vocals, keyboards and audio balance. Everything was spot on and the atmosphere was immense.

I wish I had bought an upstairs booth ticket now... next time perhaps.

The support sounded rough... it was funny, the girl next to me thought they were nightwish and were cheering them on HARD. :D[/quote']

That was awesome. Tristiana did suck though. At least Nightwish totally rocked. They just seem to get better every time i see them :rockon: