aberdeen-music

musicans needed !

*Blossom*

heya i'm a 17 year old guitarist looking for members to start a band !!

The style that i'm kinda of thinking of is melodic rock/metal !! With influences such as Far, Deftones, Tool, Trust Company, hell is for Heroes etc!!. If anyone is interested then just give me a PM . xthanx

Definately interested I am a male vocalist with a very large range in vocal skills. My influences are varied but certainly do not seem to clash with yours. I would like to create something heavily influenced by the Deftones. What experience have you so far also do you write your own stuff. I am at present working on several lyrics and like your self wanting to create an original sound. If you could give me a bit more feedback on what you are doing at the moment and what you want to achieve musically then I will have more of an idea what you are looking for. Please feel free to drop me a PM or email at caswallon@lethalg33k.co.uk. Cheers!

Drummer available

17 male drummer, play anything, adopt any style. Up for lot's of gigs and havin an aweseom time. let me know if you wanna jam or whatever. listen to all sorts of stuff. dream theatre is a current fav, but thats pretty technical. if you want some crushin double bass i can sesh away with that. i can funk it up or slow it down! seriously i'm so so desparate to find some dudes to jam with. let me know,

peace out.