aberdeen-music

Fly On The Wall: Demo

Paulscoconutass

Guest Stephanie

The thank you part was a little bitty stupid sounding, it even made me kinda cringe, but it is a pretty sound CD anyway. It had Salty and I declaring that we were chewbacca on the bus though, that's a downside I guess :p

alright this "review" suck but ill try my best.

knows the truth-This song really shouts 'Nirvana' to me. Very cool though. Lovin the riff and the solo-great to see mr coconut ass display some solo's in songs. Pauls vocals here remind me of living end kinda.

Hangover- This skankin tune is ok. Love the verses but i think there should be something to break up these verses.(if that makes sense)

You're All The Same-The vocals are great though i feel there isnt a great range in the notes in this song. The chorus is uber catchy and ditto to the riff. Breakdown is sweet aswell.

id do the other two but really nae need. think so?

Guest Neubeatz
The original 'I Am Chewbacca'

It's true' date=' not our song at all... but it's a DVDA song (South park creators + 2 other rare musicians). I got this song a few years back, tabbed it and we were only gonna play it once... but everyone likes it too much now.[/quote']

Yeh, its a good tune, worth a cover, even though I dont approve of covers, they do have a role sometimes, ;)

bollocks! i meant to have a wee listen to ewan's copy at the weekend when i was home but i totally forgot!!

how much are they? can you post me one down in glaswegio land??

i'll be your friend forever and ever......................and ever.......................its just what you do innit!?