aberdeen-music

George Bush: wired for sound?

Metarie

Guest Laura@TMB

The TV news on Sunday featured an article about this (a wee bit more about it here)...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3730364.stm

they showed some footage of the Miami debate, and I have to say, it did look very suspicious. When Bush answered a question, he would pause, say a little bit, pause, say a little bit more, as if getting a feed from elsewhere.

Perhaps it's all just speculation, but I hope not :laughing:

Guest tv tanned

I'm not one to stand up for the president, but one mitigating circumstance is that you sometimes don't hear off-mike audience heckles.

I heckled a Government Minister at a Lesley Riddoch show and because I was off mike you could barely hear me, but he audibly shouted 'shut up' several times...

Clearly these $1000 suits aren't worth the money. My suit cost me about 100 from Burton and doesn't do that...

The weird thing being that Kerry didn't use these rumours as major ammunition like he could have.

It probably is true' date=' I think it was the "let me finish" when nobody was interrupting him...[/color']

i think the fact that kerry didn't leap on it and make a fuss shows it's probably true. I do actually have a reason for it, but i can't express myself properly :)

I was wondering though what the consquences might be? It's obviously not allowed, but would they just stage another debate or would there be serious repercusions? If it was any other guy then his integrity might be questioned, but as it is...

Guest Laura@TMB

isn't it. I particularly like the part of the description that says

"Georges Synchro-motion mouth will move in time with any of 20 different edifying proclamations"

Perhaps a bit closer to home than his people would like at the moment.