aberdeen-music

Element tonight!

Hog

Guest Scorge Spike

Not long back from said event, much fun was had. Have to say that I witnessed the most outrageously ace bass guitar ever exhibited on a Moorings stage, and compliment Chris for being an absolute fucking machine on the tubs. Kudos to Hog too, of course. The Slayer comparisons are rather unfair.......:p

Not long back from said event' date=' much fun was had. Have to say that I witnessed the most outrageously ace bass guitar ever exhibited on a Moorings stage, and compliment Chris for being an absolute fucking machine on the tubs. Kudos to Hog too, of course. The Slayer comparisons are rather unfair.......:p[/quote']

Aw cheers mr scorgio new spike man! Hope that hairy bastard aint being too nasty to ya! Only kidding Jake!

, thats the nicest compliment i've ever heard, most people usually abuse me! ha ha

Glad you enjoyed yourself, lots of pints were had and a damn fine night for all!

Not long back from said event' date=' much fun was had. Have to say that I witnessed the most outrageously ace bass guitar ever exhibited on a Moorings stage, and compliment Chris for being an absolute fucking machine on the tubs. Kudos to Hog too, of course. The Slayer comparisons are rather unfair.......:p[/quote']

yeeee my first post on the element 106 forum.....

ahem.... cheeeeeeers man really :O

Welcome!!!!!! Mr Yeti! :up:

Yes a fond welcome, where is the tonster? Or is he here under a silly name.

The gig was fun glad all enjoyed it. our next is stoke this weekend and then it'll be

14th ov in drummonds. Its a charity gig so please come and empty your pockets for the peeps to whom the cash goes to.

I would beg but................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................nah