aberdeen-music

Pop Will Eat Itself Reform.... Dos Dedos Mis Amigos...and i`ve cum!

Ross

"Hi Everyone

It's time to put an end to all the speculation and announce that Pop Will Eat Itself are reforming to play a couple of dates in January 2005.

The dates are :

Sat 22 UK, Birmingham, Academy

Sun 23 UK, Birmingham, Academy

Mon 24 UK, London, Shepherds Bush Empire

Tickets will be available exclusively through the PWEInation site from October 8th, they will then be available from October 12th through normal channels.

It's been interesting following all the speculation for the last few weeks !

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their continuing interest in all things PWEI, and look forward to seeing you at the shows.

We are interested in your opinion about set-lists etc., and we have a wide range of material under consideration for the live shows - let us know your thoughts.

We're really looking forward to this!

Thanks again

Richard March, Clint Mansell, Graham Crabb, Adam Mole, Fuzz Townshend "

although they may have reformed for reasons such as being behind on the mortgage payments, this is indeed good news. its actually prompted me to dig out some of my old poppies records for the first time in years and they havent dated nearly as much as what i thought they would. I think we possibly need Pop Will Eat Itself.

fuck i cant stop playing 'ciccolina' today!