aberdeen-music

Best Jokes Part I

Guest neil ex

• 3 weeks later...
i have done permenant damage to my nasal passage by trying to stifle laughter while reading this thread. every single person got played for a fucking moron in replying to neil ex, pathetically trying to insult him back and not once realising the painfully obvious truth that he was taking the piss. primary school level 'your gay' insults vs pretend idiocy...it doesn't get any better than this!

Although cringing at my own performance as well as being suckered in, I have to admit in hindsight Neil ex is comedy gold. How could anyone take him that seriously?! But alas it was 5 years ago now... I can only assume that I thought he was simple at the time. His banter reminds me of Rune - but WITH irony... Good days. :D

you couldn't royally beat the shit out me dan because you're a big chicken and i'm pretty solid if i do say so myself, they don't call me the hurricane for no good reason

(

Pretty much the greatest thing I've seen on these forums with the possible exceptions of the Shellac squirrel threads and the Lolrus. The hurricane... *shakes head*