aberdeen-music

Best Jokes Part I

Guest neil ex

Guest stripey
Originally posted by neil ex

isn't it ironic that 'mouse' rhymes with 'house' when he is so poor that he can only afford to live in a plastic carrier bag with smalls holes in the sides

:laughing:

Man give up the comedy and stick to what you are best at, I.E "serving" posh people in the marcliffe. I bet your mom has to apply a lot of lotion to your asshole after your hard days work.

Guest neil ex

just cause you will never ever set foot in the marcliffe hotel because you would have to spend your entire life savings just to set foot in the place for 5 minutes, but they would chuck you out cause you can't afford good clothes and you can't afford to have a shower and you have a rubbish haircut because you cut it yourself cause you couldn't afford to go to the hairdressers

Guest stripey

just cause you will never ever set foot in the marcliffe hotel because you would have to spend your entire life savings just to set foot in the place for 5 minutes, but they would chuck you out cause you can't afford good clothes and you can't afford to have a shower and you have a rubbish haircut because you cut it yourself cause you couldn't afford to go to the hairdressers

Yea and you are so well off that you have to work for them. U aint a customer, you are one of their slaves.

Latest news in:

Dan Loaded has had sex

Latest news in:

With the exception of his hand and his dad, Neil ex has not.

Why does neil ex put a laughing smilie after his posts?

Does a laughing smilie not mean, that the previous statement was funny?

how ironic..neil ex...it almost rhymes with.............homo!

• Upvote 1

hmmmmm.... you make it out that the marcliffe hotel is really posh and fancy and expensive

my cousin worked there

he is (not trying to be nasty but putting it blankly) a piece of shit

so i htink your just slightly hyping it up

and those comments that you keep making are not at all funny, sure i aint pretty, but at least i know and can accept that

so why dont you just stop it now, people are already pissed off enough with you

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by Rach_69

my cousin worked there

he is (not trying to be nasty but putting it blankly) a piece of shit

i bet your cousin isn't as big a piece of shit as you are, you piece of shit

and about the marcliffe,

the marcliffe is the best damned hotel in the whole of scotland so what would you know?

i bet you don't have a proper job like me, you probably work in some minky place like mcdonalds, i wouldn't even walk with in 100 yards of a mcdonalds incase i caught rabbies or something like that

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by Dan Loaded

Latest news in:

Dan Loaded has had sex

Latest news in:

With the exception of his hand and his dad, Neil ex has not.

Why does neil ex put a laughing smilie after his posts?

Does a laughing smilie not mean, that the previous statement was funny?

how ironic..neil ex...it almost rhymes with.............homo!

i've lost count of how many girls i've had sex with because i've slept with so many, it must have been about 200 girls in the last few weeks atleast so i don't know why you're bragging dan

Guest stripey

and about the marcliffe,

the marcliffe is the best damned hotel in the whole of scotland so what would you know?

i bet you don't have a proper job like me, you probably work in some minky place like mcdonalds, i wouldn't even walk with in 100 yards of a mcdonalds incase i caught rabbies or something like that

A proper job eh? Washing dishes and being a waiter? That is on the same level as working mcdonalds. You probably get paid as much as the mcdonalds employee. Its manual labour mate, wether its in the Ritz or the local greasy spoon.

what is stripey dressing up as for halloween?

nothing, because he has no one to go out with and he's going to stay at home and be miserable

What are you dressing up as like?

A homeless man doesn't count as you wouldn't have to change your clothes.

You coming to see the atom at kef?

Guest neil ex

yeah i think so dan, why would you like to meet up?

i'll be dressed as the invisible man, or i'll be the guy that isn't there

or is it because you want to fight me?

i'm sorry dan, i couldn't fight you because i don't hit girls

and about the marcliffe,

oh go fuck yourself

you love yourself enough !

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by Rach_69

oh go fuck yourself

you love yourself enough !

atleast i don't fancy mouse

:O

when mouse typed in all his details into the school computer to find out his future occupation the computer told him he was going to be a bin man

yeah i think so dan, why would you like to meet up?

i'll be dressed as the invisible man, or i'll be the guy that isn't there

or is it because you want to fight me?

i'm sorry dan, i couldn't fight you because i don't hit girls

Why would I want to fight you?

Just because you're a complete tosser doesn't mean that I would royally beat the shit out of you.

I was merely interested to see if you are actually interested in music, or if even if you have a social life, or whether you just sit in front of your computer jacking off to the thought of your insults actually being funny.

Admit it, you've never kissed a girl have you?

"i'm sorry dan, i couldn't fight you because i don't hit girls"

I see what you did there. You said you couldn't fight me, because you don't hit girls, which implies I'm a girl.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Genius mate, genius. I wish I'd have thought of that one first.

(you probably do hit girls because they won't even come near you)

Guest neil ex

Why would I want to fight you?

Just because you're a complete tosser doesn't mean that I would royally beat the shit out of you.

I was merely interested to see if you are actually interested in music, or if even if you have a social life, or whether you just sit in front of your computer jacking off to the thought of your insults actually being funny.

you couldn't royally beat the shit out me dan because you're a big chicken and i'm pretty solid if i do say so myself, they don't call me the hurricane for no good reason

yeah i am interested in music, i'm not going to kef though because i'm not really keen on the line up as a whole, though i do like dedalus

anyway i have plans for halloween so i do have a social life

Admit it, you've never kissed a girl have you?

shut up! ;(