aberdeen-music

Car Insurance Help (write offs)

Little Green

I'm stunned that Little Green wants to pursue what is not only a shit car (which the MG is), but one that is Cat D registered with a questionable history.

Cars is an area I know quite a good deal about, having worked on them for years - so, whilst I don't know you and most certainly never will, please for the love of God do not buy this car.

2 large is a decent amount of wedge. Look further afield, you'd get a much better deal in the Central Belt. Get yourself a decent hatchback with a low mileage, anything by Ford, Vauxhall, VW or the Japs.

They're out there :)

Good luck

^ i didnt say i was dead set on it

Yes i like zr's and i didnt know this was a cat D until yesterday!!!  Initially the seller told me it had been in an accident but repaired by the insurer with proof..... only now is he changing it and thats bc i asked is it cat c or d.

saying it was in an accident and repaired by the insurer and saying it was previous cat D are 2 different things.

qutie like focus's and fiestas (mk 7) but they are over priced for their age. like wise golfs. also dont really want bigger than a 1.6

Edited by Little Green