aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Hip Hop ??

Drew DigiTek

Guest Giles Walker

who was it you wanted to get in touch with? i have most of their numbers, i liked your tunes by the way if you ever need some scratching you should give me a shout, also would you maybe be up for doing something for my mixtape? i could give you a rough version of it to listen to first.

Like I say I would like to get to know them all and try and get this rap scene jumping by getting some shows and shit together.

The scene is definatly here in Aberdeen its just the involvement is weak, if we get some shows going fully rap or even mix with the local bands more and push some advertising the scene would be allot stronger.

Guest The Reverend Z. Munch
there was a really good hip hop act whose name escapes me who played with electric tibet ages ago in drakes. they were ace.

That was The Defective Collective, i know their DJ pretty well, they tend to do hiphop nights at various clubs around Aberdeen as far as i know but i couldn't remember where.

Next time i see Ahmed their D.J i will drop tha word there's much love for tha D.C from yourself Mr. Officer ;)