aberdeen-music

Ampeg SVT-610hlf

John.

Selling an Ampeg SVT-610hlf which is quite easily the best bass amp of its size and class. There are a couple of scuffs to the tolex, but the speakers themselves are in excellent condition. It has been used to play shows around Scotland but has recently been neglected and I no longer have any easy way of transporting it. Comes with padded level cover worth £70. Looking for £650 o.n.o

?ui=2&ik=04f3e0fce4&view=att&th=139afee12d8d7b78&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_h5YR7WoMFvjZz6r9n8kNU&sadet=1347276793796&sads=3ZurUIEpjWgafVKkAI8A7oyfqpg

• 2 weeks later...

It's an HLF. Comes with padded cover. Great cab, about 4 yrs old. There's a couple of tears on the tolexing (at the bottom) but overall in perfect nick.

You'd be hard pushed to get a new one for under £600 (cheapest I can find online is £620), so for second hand a few years old I think £380 is a sensible price.

Having said that, I'm only *thinking* about selling/upgrading! The right deal might sway me :0)