aberdeen-music

First Bus Changes September 2012

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker
Cool Thinker, I just moved flat. I usually get the bus into town and get off it at the North Anderson Drive end of Hilton Drive. What night buses can I get home?

No night buses serve Hilton Drive but you could get the N17 to Great Northern Road and walk up if you choose that option be careful as there is another stagecoach N17 going about be aware not to catch that or you will end up in Westhill the First N17 should say Dyce on it.

There is a stagecoach 937 to Inverurie that goes via Great Northern Road. Night Stagecoach buses do not give change.

Timetables here - N17 - http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/aberdeen/assets/pdfs/journey_planning/Night_Services.pdf

937 - http://www.stagecoachbus.com/Nightbird Late Night Buses.aspx

• Upvote 2

Hmm, there are times for the N1 going into town at the stop on Hilton Drive. Technically, could I stay on the N1 past Ashwood as (I'm assuming) it then it goes up Hilton Drive to get to Hilton Avenue on the way back to Holburn Junction?

EDIT: Yes, getting the N17 would prob be a lot less hassle. But I'm fucking shit at walking up hills when I'm drunk.

Guest Cool Thinker
Hmm, there are times for the N1 going into town at the stop on Hilton Drive. Technically, could I stay on the N1 past Ashwood as (I'm assuming) it then it goes up Hilton Drive to get to Hilton Avenue on the way back to Holburn Junction?

EDIT: Yes, getting the N17 would prob be a lot less hassle. But I'm fucking shit at walking up hills when I'm drunk.

If you wait on the N17 you could also get to Hilton Drive but you would have to go via Dyce. There used to be a N12 that you could of wen't on and got off a Rosehill and walk down but that was withdrawn.