Jump to content

Guitar Work Needed


Recommended Posts


I'm currently half way through a guitar project and wondered if anyone here knows how to fill a cavity? The body I have is routed for a Floyd Rose, but it seems like something I would never use. Everything's all new to me so I'd rather not try and fill it myself.

If anyone knows of someone that can do this or just has advice in general (problems, etc.) then post here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You should speak to Neil Scollay - he used to do all the guitar work at Prosound Music, and is now working for himself I believe. Any kind of woodwork, installs, set-ups etc

Email - neil.scollay@sky.com

FB - www.facebook.com/neil.scollay

or look for the stormtrooper in The Moorings.

yeah neil is the guy you wanna see he is an awesome guitar tech

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...