aberdeen-music

Thanks for coming to the lockup last night

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest highroller

i almost forgot...

there was that guest band called forget it. They had that tune "forget whatever you do to me you always have to live with the fact that more people like me than you because they know im actually a really cool, nice, generous person where as you people are poisnous little fuck sticks with no credibilty, are extremely ugly, inside and out and can all go eat my dick...which is also infinitely more use to the world than you ever will be!"

what a tune!!!

i almost forgot...

there was that guest band called forget it. They had that tune "forget whatever you do to me you always have to live with the fact that more people like me than you because they know im actually a really cool' date=' nice, generous person where as you people are poisnous little fuck sticks with no credibilty, are extremely ugly, inside and out and can all go eat my dick...which is also infinitely more use to the world than you ever will be!"

what a tune!!![/quote']

im a bit confuzzled :(

i almost forgot...

there was that guest band called forget it. They had that tune "forget whatever you do to me you always have to live with the fact that more people like me than you because they know im actually a really cool' date=' nice, generous person where as you people are poisnous little fuck sticks with no credibilty, are extremely ugly, inside and out and can all go eat my dick...which is also infinitely more use to the world than you ever will be!"

what a tune!!![/quote']

in all honesty, your remarks are pointless. Better just leaving it unless you can say something which will actually be making a proper point

Unless, of course, you did see a band called "forget whatever you do to me you always have to live with the fact that more people like me than you because they know im actually a really cool, nice, generous person where as you people are poisnous little fuck sticks with no credibilty, are extremely ugly, inside and out and can all go eat my dick...which is also infinitely more use to the world than you ever will be!" , which i will gladly take back if it is true

Guest highroller
in all honesty' date=' your remarks are pointless. Better just leaving it unless you can say something which will actually be making a proper point

Unless, of course, you did see a band called "forget whatever you do to me you always have to live with the fact that more people like me than you because they know im actually a really cool, nice, generous person where as you people are poisnous little fuck sticks with no credibilty, are extremely ugly, inside and out and can all go eat my dick...which is also infinitely more use to the world than you ever will be!" , which i will gladly take back if it is true[/quote']

i did man...they rocked...

they also had a song called "stop biting people and if you ever try and bite me again ill knock your fucking head off!" Its heavy duty stuff like!!

'twas but an ace night' date=' not too sure if the one-man-show should have been on after two proper bands, but aye - i managed to get a good few playing cards purchased so good times were had by all...[/quote']

Steve travelled a fair distance to be there, and put in what would've been a better performance had he not been drunk.

And he's sexier than everyone in the land.