aberdeen-music

Looking for band Post- Hardcore or Acoustic

nadia

Hi,

I studied singing at a performing arts school in England, been in bands, and also write own lyrics, currently now back near Aberdeen in north east scotland but would relocate. Influences are saosin, emarosa, circa survive, post hardcore and acoustic. Gives a shout if keen to get something going.

Cheers,

Nadia

She's gonna come back to this and be all like "Holy shit!" and we're gonna be like "saosin aaaaayee" and she'll be like "but what about other stuff?" and we'll be like "SAOOOSIIIN, YOU'RE A GIRIL, GO SING SOME ANTHONY GREEN!"

well i dont know any Emarosa so there will be little choice!!

I dont think a band has ever come together so quickly on ab-music, this must be a sign we are going to make it, i can already tell.

We were!? Was you drunk before you agreed to that?

Years ago, when I first joined up here. I added you on msn, ricky ascension, and a few others before eventually joining avoid the morning. Yup, I was willing to join a power metal band with the ascension singer even though I'd never heard a single power metal song in my life. I'm probably just as desperate as that now except I like some post hardcore.