aberdeen-music

Shutterspeed provided the inspiration...

Bigsby

One more little thing that struck me but I forgot to mention it; the songs lack a little bit of dynamic. They are a touch too one-paced which means that, although the meoldies are lovely, they don't quite stick out as much as they deserve.

Yeah, this is definitely right. Need to work on that for the rest of the tracks.

Thanks for the comments, more always welcome. :)

It's a cheap trick using the good name of Shutterspeed to flog your own unrelated output.

That aside, I really like both songs. I assume you wrote them both?

I also really like the other two you've got up there, particularly Social Networking Blues and the line about bidding adieu to Sarah Pettigrew. :up:

It's a cheap trick using the good name of Shutterspeed to flog your own unrelated output.

It sure is. :up:

That aside, I really like both songs. I assume you wrote them both?

I also really like the other two you've got up there, particularly Social Networking Blues and the line about bidding adieu to Sarah Pettigrew. :up:

Thanks, yes, all written by me. The names in Social Networking Blues were changed to protect the not so innocent. :)