aberdeen-music

How to get to T in the Park?

Hey

So, me and a friend are going down for the full festival with all our camping gear and I'm wondering what's the best way to get down there and back up on the Monday?

Also, if anyone has room in their car for two people, we can split fuel costs and pay for some beer/food. And we have great chat. We're wonderful people.

Like, megabus or an actual coach? To the campsite directly or just to Kinross, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm taking Citylink, which goes to a designated bus place right outside the campsite. Bought it with the tickets, and it's only Friday - Sunday that it covers (I believe).

Like, megabus or an actual coach? To the campsite directly or just to Kinross, if you don't mind me asking?

Citylink down on Thursday at 10:30am and back on Monday at 9:00am, 35. Available online or from my rinky-dink corner of Union Square. Be warned that said buses tend to be absolutely rammed and full of bell-ends, so I'd recommend getting a bit tipsy beforehand to make the journey more tolerable. Not completely wrecked, you won't get on the bus then, but a wee bit tippled.

If you're going down that route be sure to give yourself plenty of time too. A guy getting the Rockness bus last week underestimated the length of the queue and was clearly bursting for a piss. Not wanting to lose his place in the queue, he decided to whap it out and piss all over the driver's room window (which you can see out of but not into) much to amusement/horror of everyone inside. Silly twat.

• Upvote 1