aberdeen-music

F/S: DW Pacific SX 12*6 maple snare + case

Scorge

As per the title. Used and gigged, but in very good nick. Has an Evans Genera (sp?) coated batter head (original PDP skin on underside). Difficult to give too much more info due to being discontinued, but it's very resonant with a deep sound, could easily pass as a main snare. I'll also throw in a case for it, because I'm nice like that.

dws2.jpg

dws3.jpg

dws4.jpg

Looking for around 70 quid. PM/reply etc, I live out of town but could easily arrange pick up/RSVP, etc.

Cheers for looking....

As per the title. Used and gigged, but in very good nick. Has an Evans Genera (sp?) coated batter head (original PDP skin on underside). Difficult to give too much more info due to being discontinued, but it's very resonant with a deep sound, could easily pass as a main snare. I'll also throw in a case for it, because I'm nice like that.

dws2.jpg

dws3.jpg

dws4.jpg

Looking for around 70 quid. PM/reply etc, I live out of town but could easily arrange pick up/RSVP, etc.

Cheers for looking....

Wish i had cash because I really fancy using a small snare for a main snare for some reason. Saying that, I got Dallas to tune the Mr. Death Ludwig bad boy you sold to me. Sounds fucking great - like a bolt of lightning or summat.