aberdeen-music

Tascam DP 02 CF - 8 Track Recorder

tchocky

I've got one of these wee babies for sale.

I've literally plugged it in once since I received it and the unit itself is in extremely good nick.

Pretty easy to use and comes complete with the instruction manual and power-supply. I may have chucked the original box out but will need to double check that.

They are now out of production as far as I'm aware but here's a more detailed description of the unit itself:-

Tascam DP 02 CF

They were selling for 287.00 new although GAK had them listed at 225.00. Recent e-Bay sales have been in the region of 150.

Accordingly, looking for 150-ish for the unit. I live and work in the city centre so can arrange for delivery no problems.

PM for offers or for further deets.

Hello, I was just browsing through here to see if i can get a very good and nice new year gift for a very good friend and a colleague of mine who has just been posted abroad on a training course on Environmental pollution while i have being posted to Asia on a training course on Population so we are into exchange of gifts with each other, and i came across your lovely item.

I want to know if the item is in its top condition,I will like you to help me send the item down to my friend in Lagos Nigeria on my behalf as i am due to leave for Asia soon so won't be able to receive the item here in the state..I will be offering you 150 pounds for the postage via Royal Mail International Signed For,with p&p, so i will quickly want you to get back to me with the total cost including your pay pal e-mail address or if i can make payment via bank transfer.

Hope to read from you soon...

God bless.