aberdeen-music

Cubase HELP

MC Nice Andrew

It's weird that you're other memory heavy projects work fine. If it weren't for this, It'd definiftely sound like a shortage of memory. Are all your reverbs etc. on aux channels rather than a different one for each track? I'm not sure of your ability with Cubase, but a lot of less experienced users tend to fill their sessions up with unnecessary reverbs and delays etc.

That's probably no help whatsoever. Oh well.

Im probably too late here but Ill put this out there.

My DAW has a feature that if something like this happens, you can open a project back up with all the vst's, controllers and such alike disabled. I believe its simply a case of holding shift as you start the program. Im not sure if Cubase has this feature, probably does.

Hope you get it sorted.

This feature isn't in Cubase...its always a good idea to save your projects with plug ins disabled for this reason. But you can get around it by opening the cubase log file (cubaseSX.log or something) and finding which plug in was causing the problem. Uninstall plug in, open file, disable the plug in, save it and then reinstall plug in. Should be able to get it back from there.