aberdeen-music

Where can we get gigs in aberdeen and who do we contact?

Guest absolute zero

Originally posted by Bonesaw Bazz

Does that mean if i go to any band in Drakes and they suck i can get my money back? i think i'll try it anyway...heh

Actually, the money back guarantee works like this. Drakes pay a band for playing, but if at any time in the 16 days following the gig they decide that the band sucked very, very badly, they can ask the band for the money back. If the band do not give the money back, a fatwa is issued.

MONEY BACK...

We won't actually tell the band that they sucked, and ask for the money back. What we will do is sneak up on those accused, punch them in the back of the knees and remove any cash that is on their person... Problem is that we love everyone and should never need to resort to this. It has been practised on a few bands that will remain nameless but this was many moons ago and they are still shit. Nothing learned I'm afraid. There has been one or two lately. We get a laugh at the dillusions of grandeur though and it's money well spent for the comedy value!!! I will add to this, in regards to gigging and clubbing, that we have one of the best little-big sound systems that you will hear this side of venus!!!! :band::headbang::rockon:

Re: MONEY BACK...

Originally posted by Twobackjoe

We won't actually tell the band that they sucked, and ask for the money back. What we will do is sneak up on those accused, punch them in the back of the knees and remove any cash that is on their person... Problem is that we love everyone and should never need to resort to this. It has been practised on a few nabds that will remain nameless but this was many moons ago and they are still shit. Nothing learned I'm afraid. There has been one or two lately. We get a laugh at the dillusions of grandeur though and it's money well spent for the comedy value!!! I will add to this, in regards to gigging and clubbing, that we have one of the best little-big sound systems that you will hear this side of venus!!!! :band::headbang::rockon:

Yes, here on Venus we often have implementation problems with fatwas, hence we leave repossession details in the hands of the venues. Of Venus.

Guest absolute zero

so are any of you available on the 29th of this month?im in aberdeen on a wee trip so i may just take a gander roond the toon and get quite pished so if so drop me an email and i will bring a demo or summit like that but its just that we are gettin a bit fed up of edinburgh so aberdeen would be a nice new challenge for us cheers craig:cheers:

Originally posted by absolute zero

so are any of you available on the 29th of this month?im in aberdeen on a wee trip so i may just take a gander roond the toon and get quite pished so if so drop me an email and i will bring a demo or summit like that but its just that we are gettin a bit fed up of edinburgh so aberdeen would be a nice new challenge for us cheers craig:cheers:

you guys are pretty good

i listen to some of your stuff a few weeks ago

Guest absolute zero
Originally posted by Davey Boy

you guys are pretty good

i listen to some of your stuff a few weeks ago

nice one mate thanks for the compliments always nice to have good reply listen on the 29th i will be starting my drinking in slaines castle at about 8ish so if uwant any demos or other band shit then reply to me here and i can see what i can bring.:bat: