aberdeen-music

how to get you website onto google

liamtw

Hi there all just wondering if anybody with any tips about how to get your website onto and further up the listings on google could give me some advice?

i just created a new website using iweb WILSON SOUND SERVICES (im nowhere near a professional just wanted something to advertise my services etc) and was looking to generate some interest in the website in turn hopefully creating more business for myself

cheers

Your rank is based on keywords people search for. Try and use the products you have and keyword them through google, so when someone types in that product you can start competing in the rankings, the more relevant you are to the product the better that rank.

For instance:

sound services gets 9,900 global searches per month and 1,600 local searches. As you already have Sound services in your URL then you are primarily relevant to this search. It's just a case of backlinking your URL all over the net and play the google waiting game.