aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
rcalder82

AGP: The Wedding Present + Ringo Death Starr + support - Wed 1 Dec @ Tunnels

reminds me I'm going to see the London date on this tour just over a week later. And they're doing the whole of 'Bizarro'. I think I shall weep when they play 'Take Me'!

even better (for me anyways) the Gedge has just announced that The Primitives are special guests for the London gig. Pretty sure it's the only date they're doing. Loved The Primitives, it'll be like 1989 all over again!

Should see the conditions they are travelling to get to the gig tonight from edinburgh. Its on their facebook page.

Take it there is very few tickets at the door tonight - in fact rcalder82 just answered that.

I look forward to reading how utterly brilliant the weddos were tonight! I got nearly two weeks to wait till I see them in London on Dec 13th.

bizarro was delicious

was 18 last time i heard those songs live...

few old and new songs before

no encore

gedge on good form

enjoy the gig del

fantastic gig in London last night, the venue Koko is the Camden Palace, not been there for 20 years. Place was packed out mainly with grown 40 something men practically weeping of which I was one! Had a real treat seeing the Primitives support as well. Gedge was on great form despite suffering from a bad cold and the sound was fantastic. We were treated to two new songs, one of which Gedge said they hadn't played before, both sounded fantastic, can't wait for the new album!