aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Rickicaz1279

New song from Ascension!!

Hey guys

looking for some feeback on the new Ascension song! its quite different from our usual stuff, we're sticking to the good old power metal, but making it a lot more catchy, veering away from typical cliche's and overly cheesy lyrics

Still heavy, fast, and melodic! its from our upcoming Alchemy EP, which is sounding awesome so far!

The new song got played in Korova the other night, and the reaction was really really great! so i wonder what you guys have to say haha! :p

First song in the player, " Another Chance At Life "

- Ascension [NEW SONG UP NOW!!!!] on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

veering away from......overly cheesy lyrics

I'd be interested to hear overly cheesy. :laughing:

It's pretty ridiculous but I assume you know that. I have to admit to liking it though....

Overly cheesy as in fighting dragons and storming castles! hahaha

Its slightly less cheesy. but still has a portion of cheese in it....i dont think Power metal can be made without at least some parmassan at least

• Upvote 1

Cant make up my mind, it employs everything about modern power metal that i love, though the inaccuracies take me away from the fantasy power metal land. Also, i didnt really understand what that bass solo was doing.

Did enjoy it though, alot.