aberdeen-music

fat hippy turns shit

Guest hexagram56

Guest Sundaram
tis better than a blue peter badge any day of the week!

Check out my 3 demo's in the feedback forum for a rough idea of what it's going to sound like. :up:

Philip is the man! He gets around more than an Aberdeen Hooker who needs a hit!

Well, regarding the thread! Who gives a shit if the band has sold X amount of albums. Pfft, maybe you dont like some of the Fat Hippy bands, big deal! Tom makes the time to give a great deal of time and effort back to the Aberdeen music scene. Its great that hes doing that! If you dont like some of his stuff thats tough shit!

What have you done for Aberdeen music?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Off the top of my head, I don't think Fat Hippy have released anything which would get more than 10 seconds play on my stereo. That, however, does not give me the right to say it's shit. Fuck's sake, can't anyone do ANYTHING without some fucker whining about it? There's been some pretty good publicity of late for Tom's via newspaper and local news and, irrespective of musical taste, it's a resource that deserves our support. Go Tom!

see that is interesting because i couldn't really see myself buying any fat hippy stuff i havn't heard because of the record labels 'music taste' (the other bands i have heard that are on their label)

but i do think theres nothing with saying it is shit' date=' becuase i agree. that only sayings i don't like the music they put out. as far as opportunaties go fat hippy are the only company with the experience? but i don't know that for sure, dont really know my local labels.[/quote']

the thing is, the label doesn't have a 'music taste'. because amy sawyers is as far from my minds weapon who are as far from karloff who are as far from driveblind as you can imagine. we've released indie, rock, metal, karloff who are a genre in their own, emo, girly guitar music, funk, poppy-weezery stuff, poppy-punky stuff, etc. so unless you're looking for classical, jazz or lounge, there's bound to be at least one release you'd like.