aberdeen-music

Soul Situation - studio tracks now online.

MrAnderson

Hey all...

My 3rd attempt at getting us some feedback on here, I don't know if that's due to the lack of love for covers bands, but my other threads both sank without a trace. To be fair, they weren't great recordings either ;)

Anyway, we recorded 7 tracks at Musical Vision a couple of weeks back, here's the results! Any and all feedback is much appreciated.

Soul Situation on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Cheers, Alan

Hey!

You guys are a really great set of muscians...I came and saw you a few months back at Tunnels as I had been playing with my band in other room. The gals at the front - what a set of voicesssssssss! the way you play is fun and very refreshing for aberdeen music scene.

Good effort on recordings.

Gonna stick to covers or got any ideas for own stuff??

Doug

Thanks for the comments guys ;)

Ron, you guys were rocking too, was a good night! Yup, I want you back is on there, it's probably our most popular song.

For now we're sticking with covers as we're going to have some line-up changes (couple of people are moving away unfortunately), but will maybe approach original stuff when we're settled again.

Cheers all!

Thanks for the comments guys ;)

Ron, you guys were rocking too, was a good night! Yup, I want you back is on there, it's probably our most popular song.

For now we're sticking with covers as we're going to have some line-up changes (couple of people are moving away unfortunately), but will maybe approach original stuff when we're settled again.

Cheers all!

Nice recordings, I especially liked Baby I Love You and the keys on Hard to Handle. They were special. I don't think there's owt wrong with a covers band, especially when it's done well and yous are very entertaining.