aberdeen-music

Tupelo town assembly + the acid fascists + descartes + winter in siberia

The Ghost Of Fudge

We had an excellent night.

Apologies to Tupelo Town Assembly and Winter In Siberia for not being able to chat to you - we had a few old friends there who distracted us all night.

Both of your bands sounded great.

Cheers.

that's ok. i managed to chat to youse briefly. was probably for the best that you didn't speak to us too much though, there probably would've been drunken chat about mullet children and adam ant.

We had an excellent night.

Apologies to Tupelo Town Assembly and Winter In Siberia for not being able to chat to you - we had a few old friends there who distracted us all night.

Both of your bands sounded great.

Cheers.

Yeah apologies from TTA for not speaking more. Very rude and not normal fair. I was fizzing after my bass drum pedal broke in the first bar of first song. I/we then steam rollered through the set on edgy adrenalin. Job done though!

Note to drummers: avoid Bigdog hardware. Second spring on the pedal, drum throne doesn't lock and a snare stand had to get some emergency metal work done on it. Pish weak shit!