aberdeen-music

Drakes Sept 3rd

Daedalian

Originally posted by Daedalian

Heya thought i would take initiative and say that Daedalian will be back up playing in September the 3rd. Think its a wednesday - the other bands have still to be confirmed but hopefully you's can come down for it if ya enjoyed us last time.

Cheers a lot - Brian:band:

I am there. I have one or two of your MP3's and I wanna see you live. Do you have any CD's?

hey man thanks for repying! Yeah we have a 5 track EP called 'Short Stories With Tragic Endings' which we should HOPEFULLY have for the 3rd. If not we will make tapes up and give em away! The EP as we sold out last time we played up there will be 4 i think.

ANyway cya there!

Brian - Peace

www.daedalian.net

www.mp3.com/daedalian

top 2 songs are off EP

daedalian are gods on stage!

They played up a fuckign storm last time in drakes - even without their second guiarist!

They are my favourite band at the moment! cant get enough of 'falling away'!!!

cant wait to see you again brian...your a top bloke!

you should come up to aberdeen more often!

Originally posted by StewCat

daedalian are gods on stage!

They played up a fuckign storm last time in drakes - even without their second guiarist!

They are my favourite band at the moment! cant get enough of 'falling away'!!!

cant wait to see you again brian...your a top bloke!

you should come up to aberdeen more often!

i agree with it all dude.....it will be interesting to see the guys playing with their second guitarist cause i thought they were ace as a 3 piece!

the gig

YASS! I canna wait, good buzz for the band the now we getting some promising label interest down south so we will be doing a tour of the UK by the end of the year and would love to come up in novembrt to kick start it, if u's will have us!

Thanks a lot all the good words mean so much to us and we wanna thank everyone for last time, and hope to see ya's there on the 29th! It shall rock!|

brian x