aberdeen-music

Finally! P&J gets behing the local music scene...

Frosty Jack

Guest The Reverend Z. Munch
I' ll be the last one in town to sell out to those community centre media whores!!!

Soul Sucking Radge Cunts using bands like some Hoop La attraction at the Newtonhill summer Fete. Tsh. Really.

You'll never see me wearing a T shirt advertising anything - EVER!

*notices raggy Planet Boo 13 shirt on self*

actually' date=' I spotted some cover band driving round in their van with ''sponsored by'' stuff painted all over it the other day. Various local retail outlets including a music shop or two. But mostly stuff like Bakers Oven and Tasty Tattie I think. There was a fat bastard driving it anyway so that makes sense.

SO THE NIGHTMARE IS HERE ALREADY.

And why do they need sponsorship?

I assumed all cover bands got payed absolutely kerzillions for their often horrible reworkings of songs that were often horrible at best in the first instance. etc*

*- Excludes The Clashed, Sixteen Again, T Rextasy, Driveblind and any other good covers Band.[/quote']

Are you serious man?

look at this...

Bowls_PB_K5727_07.73124.full.jpg

bowls6-2.jpg

Come on, look at those people, indoor bowls is the new punk rock!!

bowls.jpg

indoor1.jpg

And look at the articles above...INDOOR BOWLS IS A NEWSWORTHY ITEM!!!

:laughing:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell! Its Zombie Munch! Welcome back mate :up:

Yeah the Deadman is back from the grave...

More evil than your band Spike Haemorrhoid Chaffeur!

:bat:

Anal_fissure.jpg

In fact Hog, i thought you would appreciate this picture of a haemorrhoid, or as its also known in the medical world - an "anal fissure", since your band has the word "pile" in it

and....not only that....i also found a picture of a "piledriver"...look below dude...

Banding_of_haemorrhoids.jpg

Although i don't think your band would sound great being called "Spike Pile Ligator" or "Spike Pile Rubberband"

The root of the problem is lack of competition. OK there's the Independant, but it doesn't really challenge Aberdeen Journals. The people that work there are well aware that the paper has a monopoly, and they exploit this to impose their own views on the local population.

My favourite column is Eating Out. Notice that the reviewer always orders Sweet & Sour Chicken with boiled rice, while his faceless spouse known only as 'the Wife' always orders Chicken Maryland. All the popular ie. mediocre restaurants get rave reviews. Anywhere genuinely good is considered to be "on the spicy side" - this usually impacts badly on the quality of their Chicken Maryland. From memory the worst score ever awarded was 24/30.

I'll send an email to the editor soon and post it here.

The root of the problem is lack of competition. OK there's the Independant' date=' but it doesn't really challenge Aberdeen Journals. The people that work there are well aware that the paper has a monopoly, and they exploit this to impose their own views on the local population.

My favourite column is Eating Out. Notice that the reviewer always orders Sweet & Sour Chicken with boiled rice, while his faceless spouse known only as 'the Wife' always orders Chicken Maryland. All the popular ie. mediocre restaurants get rave reviews. Anywhere genuinely good is considered to be "on the spicy side" - this usually impacts badly on the quality of their Chicken Maryland. From memory the worst score ever awarded was 24/30.

I'll send an email to the editor soon and post it here.[/quote']

I bet this eating out guy is a total chouchter lol