aberdeen-music

Male/Female singer needed for upcoming metal band

i_could_care_less

• 4 years later...

idk if this helps but unlike the other ppl that commented you back im really dedicated to take part in a band that wants to make a name for themselves...i myself u to be the frontman for a little band i stated in not to while back but they moved to california so now im looking to be active in a new band asap...i apprecaite the love for one of my favorite bands fear factory...im totally interested in bein vocalist for your band, ive already wrote up lyrics for a couple of songs and have done covers for several songs such as THE BLISTER EXISTS by SLIPKNOT...plz let me know if u guys still need a vocalist

dude... you copied and pasted that exact message from another post except changed the "my favourite band" bit...

anyhoo. I'd prob be interested. Ive been in a fair few bands before ranging from kinda flat our rock'n'roll to proper hardcore. Played plenty gigs before from crowds between 10 (literally...) and 600 people. Big killswitch fan, but i take a whole lot of influences ranging from city and colour to daft punk to as i lay dying. If your wanting to keep a cool kinda "holier than thou" demeanor in the band, i wouldnt bother though. I like to go a bit mad on stage. find it much more fun. Im 18 in january. Dunno if thts too old/young, but let me know if your interested.

cheers =)

Greg