aberdeen-music

Wanted... Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

stoney_stu

Aherm!....

Any stupit colours and the next ad on this site will read "Singer/Guitarist wanted for gigging band"

Ya fud.

Why did you not sell him your SS which IMO is better than a HR (unless it's a modded HR, in which case the SS would change to being more versitile than a HR -ok Triggs?). I suppose you could buy a HR and have it modded for about the same price as a SS.

My mate has just bought the orange and black stripey one....nice;)

HOT Rod ...

Why did you not sell him your SS which IMO is better than a HR (unless it's a modded HR, in which case the SS would change to being more versitile than a HR -ok Triggs?). I suppose you could buy a HR and have it modded for about the same price as a SS.

My mate has just bought the orange and black stripey one....nice;)

Well Diesel selt the SS ...!

I like a simple amp .. the SS has too many knobs etc ...

When I said any colour I obviously should have aid .. any colour apart from emerald, surf .. green or orange and black stripey ones .. .YUCH !

Blonde, Tweed, Python, black etc OK

I plan on modding it myself ! thats the reason I want one ... so I can tinker with it ;-)

KORITFW

:-)

.....to.....

.....britheguy!!!!!! - and you're right, it is FAR superior to a Hot Rod Deluxe.

....just don't mention the blue Les Paul to Stu - mwah-ha-ha!!!

Which Blue Les Paul is that then?

Stu: You're being a bit fussy about the colour are you not? I know if it was me, and I tinkered with it, it would end up a nice charred finish with a smoky hue to it.

I like a simple amp .. the SS has too many knobs etc ...:-)

Eh!

1x clean vol knobs c/w treble and bass knobs

2 x gain knobs c/w treble,mid,bass, master knobs and not forgetting the reverb knob. It's hardly TSL2000, Mesa nomad, etc level of twiddledom;))

Lovely Bass btw;)