aberdeen-music

Ibanez Rg550 in bits

Luminasty

I have an Rg550 which i stripped down to paint because the old paintwork was in a dire state. I havent been able to finish it and i dont see myself finishing it anytime soon. These guitars are amazing and last year were selling for 500-700 on ebay. I have all original parts and also a mirror effect scratch plate (plus truss rod cover etc).

Just gauging interest so I dont have a price for it yet, but im open to offers.

Thanks!

I have an Rg550 which i stripped down to paint because the old paintwork was in a dire state. I havent been able to finish it and i dont see myself finishing it anytime soon. These guitars are amazing and last year were selling for 500-700 on ebay. I have all original parts and also a mirror effect scratch plate (plus truss rod cover etc).

Just gauging interest so I dont have a price for it yet, but im open to offers.

Thanks!

could be interested, pics??

pictures!

maple fretboard?

you know what year it is?

the RG550 is weird ive seen them going for 500-700 and ive seen models of the same year going for 200-300

i guess the condition of the instrument makes a huge difference cz the mondo thin necks tend to crack and break alot in these models

i bought a 1999 one for 300 on ebay recently but need it resprayed cz its in luminous yellow just now lol

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9904/dscf1887.jpg

I sanded off the ibanez decal on the headstock because i wanted to paint it purple. It also has the original black scratchplate and all the screws etc to put it back together.

Under the newspaper is a maple fretboard. Im not sure on the year, but the serial number for the guitar is F032482. Im sure theres a site you can type that in and you will get details on it.

pictures!

maple fretboard?

you know what year it is?

the RG550 is weird ive seen them going for 500-700 and ive seen models of the same year going for 200-300

i guess the condition of the instrument makes a huge difference cz the mondo thin necks tend to crack and break alot in these models

i bought a 1999 one for 300 on ebay recently but need it resprayed cz its in luminous yellow just now lol

nothing wrong with a bit of luminous yellow. lol