aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Bradders Centric

Manics Playing T In The Park

why is seeing them at T again so awesome (when perhaps you could've seen them on their last tour for a longer set) and what's this ban you are on about, did they say something naughty?

They got banned for swearing and breaking a light or something? The mighty have not fallen just because they're alongside Glasvegas, I think it will be an excellent couple of sets myself. Don't have to be on the mainstage all the time, the Manics have done that loads of times anyway. Might help them reach different people who might not have been interested in them before so all good in my book. The Manics do have a habit of stealing the thunder of the headliners when they're a little bit further down the bill so look out Snow Patrol!

why is seeing them at T again so awesome (when perhaps you could've seen them on their last tour for a longer set) and what's this ban you are on about, did they say something naughty?

I'm not going up to Scotland to see them, sorry! Maybe one year if they ever play it again!

I'm not going up to Scotland to see them, sorry! Maybe one year if they ever play it again!

i'm not a massive manics fan so not quite sure what you mean, was their last tour just in scotland? maybe one year if they play what again?