aberdeen-music

6 Nations 2009

Chris

I don't like Hadden as a coach. I don't understand why he hasn't lost his job?

He hasn't improved the team one iota and I'm getting sick of his conservative mindset.

We can't get the wooden spoon again. I thought by the looks of a weak Italy we may have a chance but once Bergamasco was shifted from scrum-half they steadily improved and finished better.

I think a Patterson recall is due. I know I'd rather have a kicking game and win than a supposed "unit" getting gubbed by a country, that isn't even a country.

I don't like Hadden as a coach. I don't understand why he hasn't lost his job?

unfortunately it's not his coaching that is the problem. he has picked dodgy teams for a couple of years.

Max Evans comes on and scores a try... ok he is pretty much a turnstile in defence, but that can be taught. You can't teach an outside break like that boy has got, you can't teach pace like he's got and you can't teach somebody how to finish a try like that. I feel a lot of the time with scotland the players themselves lack the knowledge of where the try line is and more importantly how to get there. That's the difference between the Scottish and the likes of Wales, New Zealand and even Fiji. The two lamonts and the two Evans' are the only ones i've seen properly know how to get to a try line, at least in this generation of players. To be honest i think Scotland often punch well above their weight in terms of scoreline and the players they've got.

unfortunately it's not his coaching that is the problem. he has picked dodgy teams for a couple of years.

When I refer to him as a coach, I include his team selections in that as well.

Will be interesting to see how Ruriadh Jackson fares in the squad, we were at school together. Also went to school with Cusiter but with Blair as captain and his glass skeleton, I don't see him being recalled for a while.

Will be interesting to see how Ruriadh Jackson fares in the squad, we were at school together.

He was released back to his club last week... nobody has gotten injured have they? the way Frank is picking the squads these days i seriously don't see any way of him getting in, but he might have a change of heart.

It's crazy how much Ruriadh has come on as a player. i remember playing Gordons , not even 3 years ago, and our 10 make him look pretty average and now he is running rings around the likes of Toulouse!

He was released back to his club last week... nobody has gotten injured have they? the way Frank is picking the squads these days i seriously don't see any way of him getting in, but he might have a change of heart.

It's crazy how much Ruriadh has come on as a player. i remember playing Gordons , not even 3 years ago, and our 10 make him look pretty average and now he is running rings around the likes of Toulouse!

What team do you play for?

He was very hot and cold back in the day. Could be utterly outstanding one week and terrible the next, only recently found his consistency.

• 3 weeks later...