aberdeen-music

punk samplers

papafuzzz

Guest allsystemsfail

A-Sides, Parts 1 and 2

Collection, in two parts, of all the 7" releases (well, the a sides) on Crass Records. The Mob, Conflict, Rudimentary Peni, Poison Girls, Flux Of Pink Indians, The Cravats, Zounds, Honey Bane, Anthrax, Captain Sensible... They're all there.

Go visit http://www.southern.com for details.

A Compilation Of Deleted Dialogue

Mortarhate comp. Includes all of the 7" releases to appear on the label. That is, apart from those by Conflict. What do you get? Lost Cherrees, Admit You're Shit, Icons Of Filth, Class War, The Apostles...

Not really samplers, but anyway.

Guest scott cs.

i agree with you there, they still have a few awesome hardcore bands, but not like the ones they used to have (read allsystemsfail's post).

their home to a few of my favourite bands like Captain Everything!, CapDown and LightYear. i also believe their putting out the new Howards Alias album.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Here's a few punk/HC comps to chase up: Flex Your Head, This is Boston, Not L.A., Thrash Til Death, The North Atlantic Noise Attack Double LP, Godzilla, Hardcore Unlawful Assembly, Great Punk Hits (Japanese bands), Russia Bombs Finland, Cleanse The Bacteria, The Master Of Noise, Thrash of the Titans and Order of the Kite.

i got one like copy left of the tam o'shantie compilation including songs from my band, quik, 10 easy wishes, psycho a go-go, 8 page pullout, sirius and a bunch of other bands from other places other than aberdeen and if you're too cool for any of that there's also a song by some band called alyssa's wish who seemed to be popular amongst all the cool cats and camie.

so buy it. only one left.

Guest allsystemsfail
Here's a few punk/HC comps to chase up: Flex Your Head' date=' This is Boston, Not L.A., Thrash Til Death, The North Atlantic Noise Attack Double LP, Godzilla, Hardcore Unlawful Assembly, Great Punk Hits (Japanese bands), Russia Bombs Finland, Cleanse The Bacteria, The Master Of Noise, Thrash of the Titans and Order of the Kite.[/quote']

I bought Flex Your Head on its release. I hated it. Don't think I played one track in its entirety. I feel kinda foolish about it now.

North Atlantic Noise Attack? Had this too, though as I remember it, it appeared as a single album with a bonus 12". Could be wrong. Yeah, there's some cool shit on there - Electro Hippies, Dan, Civilised Society...

Guest allsystemsfail

Here are a couple more cool anarcho comps.

Aftermath

Benefit comp., funds raised benefitting Profane Existence. Extinction Of Mankind, Doom, React, Resist And Exist, Cress, Brother Inferior, Rectify, Riot/Clone...

We Won't Take No More

Mortarhate comp. Conflict, DOA, UK Subs, Rubella Ballet, The Partisans, The Insane...