aberdeen-music

Your bands best ever song....and why!?

Hog

Probably "Replace Me" because it has that wonderful grindy synth noise... or "Hillman Pimp" because it has the best lyrics.

Though I do swell with pride when I play the synth rift from "3D Model" :love:

Hillman Pimp what a name...I've always wanted the Hillman Imp car...so cool.

BLACK ATOM

Empty Sky is a great tune to play live, great fun.

Broken Alive is awesome too.

But The Watcher off the forth coming album is amazing.

I don't mind saying some of our new stuff rocks like fuck because I didn't actually write it (gets down on hands and knees to worship Len)

MY MINDS WEAPON

I Killed Rock And Roll... because we all wrote it and it's fun to play.

However the new one we are working on is a monster.

LOADED

Not that anyone will remember song titles but The Beginning was a cracker and Agony Within was the best ("Can You Feel The Pain Inside" in the chorus...)

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Two days - ace blues-n-roll with a 7 bar thrash section in the middle and a blastbeat to boot!

Patroller number 57 you are my enemy! - ace fun 2 minute thrash pop song, I get to sing a couple of lead parts and the timing at the end is devoid of a time signature as far as I can see, which is cool!

umm....my fave noise pollution song would be either our new track, Access Denied, or Rockin' All Night Long, just because its upbeat, rocking, fun, got cool as fuck backing vocals a'la me and niall, and has two great widdly solos. and the intro makes it sound like some mean drum & bass jungle song. then it gets heavy. which is good.

At the moment, All We Are - Nobody (ie not in the band) knows it yet as it just sort of came together as we were writing/recording the album. Now that its pretty much recorded we can all see how great its going to be, it'll definitely become a favourite to play live as it has some HUGE riffage in it :D

Radio Lucifer (not that anyone knows our songs yet)

Either 'Road Story', because I'm pretty proud of the lyrics to that one

'Too Dumb For New York, Too Ugly For LA', because it's simply kick ass.

Tijuana Switchblades

'Have Guns (Will Travel)' because it's got an ace riff and generally overall rockin'

'Devil's Own' because of the MASSIVE chorus.

Spinal Pap

'Stonehenge' because of the reception it got on Friday.