aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Huw

HH Guitar Amp

I've got a '2nd' hand HH PA Amplifier Head that isn't going to much use as I've got another HH amp and a Fender Twin Reverb on the way :)

It's just recently (within the last 2 weeks) been looked over and serviced by an amp/electronics techy so it works fine although it's not in the best condition; crack in the face plate and a missing knob. Basically gets the sound from A to B, no frills.

40 o.n.o

I would definitely consider a swap. Been looking a lot lately at tube distortion pedals, so if anybody has some of that we could maybe organise trades/part exchanges. Any decent delay pedal would be considered too.

Cheers. post or pms if you interested.

I've got a '2nd' hand HH PA Amplifier Head that isn't going to much use as I've got another HH amp and a Fender Twin Reverb on the way :)

It's just recently (within the last 2 weeks) been looked over and serviced by an amp/electronics techy so it works fine although it's not in the best condition; crack in the face plate and a missing knob. Basically gets the sound from A to B, no frills.

40 o.n.o

I would definitely consider a swap. Been looking a lot lately at tube distortion pedals, so if anybody has some of that we could maybe organise trades/part exchanges. Any decent delay pedal would be considered too.

Cheers. post or pms if you interested.

Im confused, is this a guitar or pa amp?

G...

Im confused, is this a guitar or pa amp?

G...

Guitar amp. Just has multiple inputs.

Same idea as the old Sound City valve PAs except solidstate.