aberdeen-music

Hello there.

Guest Stripey

Guest Ewan SSR

just wanna say, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

thats feedback aint it?

Guest Stripey
just wanna say' date=' beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

thats feedback aint it?[/quote']

Genius. Well done.

Guest Stripey
i'll give this a listen when i get home' date=' i downloaded a track a while ago (fuckin sick of it all?) and it really didnt do it for me, but i will listen later and let you know...[/quote']

Please do, I know you aren't into that kind of thing but this track is a quite different and pretty dark.

Guest Sundaram

I'd say this is one of your best tracks yet... dark, atmospheric, with lots of interesting/subtle things happening through out the track.

It wouldn't sound out of place being played next to any of the recognised greats of jungle/dance etc! :bat:

whats lustmord?!

They do really lush layered dark soundscapes, pretty much like the intro and background ambience of your track. The kind of thing that creeps under your skin and is really atmosphere rich.

They co-wrote the incidental music to Underworld, although that's hardly a thing to be proud of ;)